[peel] Respect!

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Wed Nov 14 13:35:07 CET 2007

Amen to that. I think most of us have a few tapes
worth to share, myself included.
Given the current volume of torrents though, it might
be an idea to continue to share these via Yousendit,
Rapidshare etc.

Talking of which, there was a torrent going round a
while ago called '_BBC Radio Sessions' that had a lot
of Peel sessions on it, not all of which are included
in the current set of Peel compilations.
There's no point me reseeding it right now, especially
as your client is probably groaning at the seams, but
I'll go through it and compile all those not already
in the sharing pot and upload them somewhere.

 As luck would have it, I'd just finished comiling
this lot onto some audio DVD's, which, of course, I'll
have to do all over again now, because there's so much
new material to add (or at least there will be if they
ever finish downloading....)
cheers
Roger