[peel] Re: OGWT

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Mon Nov 12 18:24:17 CET 2007

Rob,

Ah! Nostalgia. That home page reminds me of the days when you didn't have a remote control and the wallpaper was more adventurous than the videos they showed behind some of the album tracks they played on the OGWT. Excellent.

Shame I haven't got Sky and therefore will miss these. Funny how the Beeb are willing to allow others to show these but will not show them themselves.

If anyone would like to do a couple of DVD's for me, I'd love Ry Cooder and The Ozark Mountain Daredevils. There's a pint or three in it for you.

Cheers,

Julian

----- Original Message ----
From: RobF <robfleay@ntlworld.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 12 November, 2007 4:57:53 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: OGWT

Here's the website of the Sky Channel I mentioned..
http://www.performa nce-channel. com/mainstreet/ tv.html

This month they seem to be showing live sets on repeat from Blondie, Hall & Oates, Ry Cooder, Neil Loughgran (presumably Nils Lofgren!?), Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Tom Petty & Manhattan Transfer

Email sent from www.virginmedia. com/email