[peel] Re: OGWT

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Nov 12 17:57:53 CET 2007

Here's the website of the Sky Channel I mentioned..
http://www.performance-channel.com/mainstreet/tv.html

This month they seem to be showing live sets on repeat from Blondie, Hall & Oates, Ry Cooder, Neil Loughgran (presumably Nils Lofgren!?), Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Tom Petty & Manhattan Transfer