[peel] sunday 2nd post

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Nov 11 18:51:11 CET 2007

Rapidshare unfortunately has a file size limit of 100MB, so it would take an
awful long time to distribute them this way.
However, if/when I¹ve got a bit more to offer (only completed downloading
disc 2 so far) I¹d be happy to burn Œem & post Œem to you. I¹ll contact you
off list and you can send me an address.
How could anyone not want to help a Dandelion DJ ? :-)
Cheers
Roger