[peel] sunday 2nd post

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Sun Nov 11 18:24:07 CET 2007

Hey Rocker!

If you're really desperate and nobody wants to help you out - you can buy these DVDs from goonerproductions.co.uk. £40 for 17 DVDs.

I had the idea of a face to face file sharing meet. I read about a campus in the States where the kids would get together with their PCs and hard drives and plug in someone elses stuff and suck it off onto their laptop.
Perhaps we could instigate like-wise. Meet at a pub in Swansea / Leicester / Dundee / Derry and do a little (careful) exchange over some beers followed by a gig?
Just an idea!

Dee Dee

----- Original Message ----
From: "rockerq@aol.com" <rockerq@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 3:36:50 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] sunday 2nd post

Thanks to everyone taking the trouble to post these shows!

If anyone is able / willing to make copies of the 17 dvd set would be interested in getting hold of it! Mail me off list! (unable to use torrents at present)

Or would an upload to rapidshare or similar be possible?

Cheers!

Rocker

rockerq@aol. com
rocker@dandelionrad io.com