Archive Things LP article and Christmas 1992 show

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Nov 11 10:32:57 CET 2007

Just to let everyone know I've uploaded a scan of an article on the Archive Things LP from this
month's Mojo magazine to the files section of the Yahoo group site. Hope it's readable for
everyone.

I've always hoped to hear this, especially after some of the "archive things" aired on Night
Ride shows, and would love to get hold of a digital copy if the recently discussed CD can be
converted to mp3 and uploaded via yousent it or whatever.

On the subject of uploads, many thanks again to everyone for everything that's been shared
recently.

For Ken, I think the Christmas 1992 show is too big to be uploaded to yousent it in one shot
(they have a 100 meg limit per file), so I've uploaded a copy to megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWC3GQ1I

Hope this works OK.

Like to add my appreciation to Ken for his brilliant book.