do you remember??

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Nov 10 23:53:45 CET 2007

re. Peel introducing something on welsh bands on TV? Just found this
entry in BBC INfax online* catalogue, I have a hunch this might be it:

"SLATE: 23 Apr 1993 22:25-22:55 (BBC 1)
Recorded on 1993-04-19
Arts programme presented by Eddie LADD. Items include Welsh rock
music, David HURN, Pipes and drums, Blaengarw Arts Centre, Men
Dancing.
ITEM 01: WELSH ROCK: John PEEL reps re the success of Welsh rock
music in Eastern Europe, and why Welsh bands encounter problems in
the UK. INTVS: Emyr Glyn WILLIAMS, Matthew GLYN, Rhys MWYN, Ann
MATHEWS (Dur 7m45s)"

...that would be Rhys from Anhrefn, Ann from Fflaps, Emyr from Ankst,
er, Matthew from, er...

ken

* here's that link again for new listers:
http://catalogue.bbc.co.uk/catalogue/infax/