do you remember??

kevin_beech kevin_beech@...
Sat Nov 10 15:41:56 CET 2007

thanks all,

ken those's date would make sence

i don't think it was sound of the suburbs it was earler than that.

i think it was around the early spurge of ankst records and datblygu
type bands

kev..

hn peel@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Ford" <alan@...> wrote:

> Sounds Of The Suburbs was from 1999. The Welsh bands on the
accompanying CD are Reviver Gene, Lucie Chivers, 60ft Dolls.

> Alan

Peelie (or the pig?) was ill or snowbound or something.

>   <<can anyone remember peel introducing a welsh band on t.v.
(again1980's)i thought this was on the last tube,but have found the
clip on youtube and it wasn't any idea's anyone??>>

>   I think one of the episodes of that TV series he did where he
travelled around the UK interviewing obscure indie bands was from
Wales - was it called something like "John Peel's sounds of the
suburbs"?