Peelenium

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Thu Nov 1 21:13:53 CET 2007

Hello guys!
If there's a clamour for the Peelenium episodes found on DVD 17 then
I'll post that Torrent next!
I hope that the present torrent (John Peel Torrent Compilation 4 of
17) is finished by tomorrow morning as it's running on my laptop and I
need to take it down to London with me. (I'm going to be away 'til
Tuesday).
I'm booked in hotels with high speed internet but I don't suppose I'll
be able to do any port forwarding so who know how fast my BitTorrent
upload rate will be?!
I'll see a few users complete torrent 4 of 17 then I'll post 17 of 17.
I'm glad that people are finding these torrents worthwhile! I look
forward to checking out SoulSeek at some point to see what's available
over there!
Cheers,
Dee Dee