Leonard Cohen TOP GEAR 14/7/68? Mississippi Fred McDowall NIGHTRIDE 5/3/69?

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon May 21 14:00:50 CEST 2007

I've cannibalized one of my posts from another forum to supply some
more details for this. So, my recording is dated 11th. August 1968 and
contains:

You Know Who I Am
Bird On A Wire
Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
Dress Rehearsal Rag

I can verify they're all from that particular show, as all the Peel
links on my recording are still intact. However, the BBC's "Keeping it
Peel" pages list the session tracks as follows:

You Know Who I Am
Bird On A Wire
So Long Marianne
Dress Rehearsal Rag

One more thing that might be worth mentioning: the notes I received
with this credit the session to Leonard Cohen and the Tony Gilbert Group.

Cheers,

Eddie.