[peel] Those new polls on the site...

dean coster bingoandsnork@...
Tue Mar 27 12:23:26 CEST 2007

Blimey, I didn't even know that MC Buzz B did a session. Does anyone have a date for that one? I think I need to hear it. Otherwise I would have to make a mention for the Kiss AMC session, holds a lot of good memories for me does that one...

Paul Bryant <pbryant98@...> wrote:          --- ken garner <ken_garner@...> wrote:

> Apologies, I did not realise my creating them would
> trigger all those
> messages. Anyway, one little feature we want to get
> in the peel
> sessions book is occasional boxes on what we're
> calling "one session
> wonders" - bands who only did one Peel session but
> which, for one
> reason or another, was memorable.

My vote for the one session wonder is John Fahey,
1969.

pb

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265