[peel] Those new polls on the site...

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Mar 27 10:35:45 CEST 2007

I remember that Godspeed You Black Emperor session being particularly astonishing - I'd not heard them before and then suddenly there was this epic 18 minute or so orchestral onslaught!

I never rated the Big Black peel session all that highly - they didn't record it at Maida Vale did they? Wasn't it done in Chicago and shipped over?

My own personal favourite one session wonders were The Capitols - I know nothing about them, never saw any of their records but it was the first session I ever taped - purely on a whim. 5 tracks, female singer, great tunes..