[peel] Re: Drowning Craze Peel Session

Tom Bartlett tomb242@...
Thu Mar 22 10:12:57 CET 2007

It's not snobbery at all. It is wanted for a DJ night and  my guess is
that a CDR or Lossless format from a cassette recording would be the
best option.I cannot tell the difference on my headphones abx'ing
between a lossless file and a mp3 at lame -V2 . But I can when hearing
it played in a club!

Thanks for your response and opinion.