Drowning Craze Peel Session

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Thu Mar 22 00:43:58 CET 2007

Don't have this recording, but it does bemuse me somewhat, this
"lossless format" preference / snobbery / myth.
A good quality mp3 (ie at or above 192/44, EAC-ripped) is
as hi-fi to 99% of human ears as yer raw cd !
To believe otherwise is to fall for an "urban myth" ...
Try a "blindfold test" with a friend if you don't believe
me.
Nothing personal, please forgive me ...

Yours,
Sniggery Wood aka (spirit of Martin Hannett)

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomb242@...> wrote:

> Hi all - I am trying to help a mate locate a copy of Drowning Craze
> Peel Session from 1982. I know it is a long shot but does anyone
have
> a copy, preferably in lossless format or on CD?
>
> Details here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/1980s/1982/Jan02drowning
craze/