[peel] Re: Re : Not dead, am doing a book

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Sat Mar 10 10:54:12 CET 2007

Thanks Ken! While I have your ear, here's a slightly
arcane question about Night Ride. Peel used to
rebroadcast of sessions regularly on Top Gear, but on
that programme he had loads of time to play with & so
that made sense. He only had 55 minutes on Night Ride,
but I know from my Incredible String band collecting
that he re-broadcast sessions on Night Ride too. Why
would he do that?

Paul