Kevin Coyne Tribute

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Thu Mar 8 10:45:27 CET 2007

> Assuming this was aimed at me Stuart (in my Dandelion Radio guise).
> Thanks, but the chap has already been in contact with us at
> Dandelion Radio
> Towers and he's just dropped the CD round to one our crew and will
> probably
> be featured

nope, he's actually called Paul, and the post is aimed at everyone on
the list - good cause!
>   Kevin as you no doubt know was one of John's first signings to the
> Dandelion label and over the years featured many times on his
> various radio
> programmes. A full track listing can be found at our web site:
>
>   www.lifeandliving.net
>
>   with some short samples and there are four pull tracks at Kevin
> Coyne
> Books Myspace site:
>
> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
> fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79
> 495954
>
>   All proceeds from the sale of the CD go to Life And Living who are a
> voluntary group working with psychiatric service users at the Maudsley
> Hospital in London.

oh...

> Andrew wrote
> (for the record: dandelion, slashmusic, kershaw, radcliffe, mary-
> anne hobs,
> da bank, garagepressure.com, fab & groove and acres of mp3s)

there's also http://www.radiomagnetic.com/ where you can browse by
genre or search by show name , it's not all dance or electronic -
since they moved to doing more podcasts and less live broadcasting
there's more 'archive'-style shows to listen to. Though I should
apologise right now that there's not been an edition of Fallout in a
couple of months...

Stuart