[peel] Givng Rob Da Bank A Bit Of Love...

Martin Wheatley mwheatley@...
Tue Mar 6 18:03:51 CET 2007

At 10:14 06/03/2007, you wrote:

>It should probably be mentioned (or maybe already has) that Marc Riley
>is playing some Peel session tracks on his 6music show, Brain Surgery.
>
>Dan

There is one old Peel session in each Brain Surgery and also a link
  where you can request them
In addition to this 6Music put out old sessions at 4.30 each morning!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/chris_hawkins/features.shtml
and
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/clare_mcdonnell/liveat4.shtml

Not easy for most people to listen to them but the whole progs are
on the BBC player and if you have the right technology they
are not inaccessible  (I use the timer in Total Recorder)

martinw