[peel] Givng Rob Da Bank A Bit Of Love...

Mark sploozed@...
Tue Mar 6 14:09:56 CET 2007

That's the problem for me too. Huw's show is very good
in terms of quality, but it's just doesn't have the
range. It's the same with the Freakzone in a way.
They're too categorisable, if you can use that word in
a pejorative sense? While Rob seems to duplicate too
much of the music you can already hear elsewhere.