[peel] anyone make a copy of the Dandy Radio F50?

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Sun Mar 4 17:06:52 CET 2007

I have the complete 5 hour countdown either as one file or split into several
at the point where each dj hands over to the next. I forget the file
sizes off-hand.

The reason I haven't uploaded it - in fact I haven't uploaded much
lately but that's another story for later - is that I didn't want to
interfere with Dandelion Radio's broadcast at the time by providing an
alternative source thereby effectively bypassing the station
altogether and as no, one to my knowledge, had requested it - until
now, I'd just 'filed it away' on disc.

Theorectically having a recording in circulation may indeed help to
promote next year's Festive Fifty and Dandelion Radio period.

As an enthusiastic supporter of the 'Dandy' I wouldn't want to piss anyone off so
unless there are any strong objections I could easily torrent it.

Gary Walsh
johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com