Tubular Bells TX Top Gear 29/5/73

grang354 colin_ellis@...
Sun Jun 24 10:54:12 CEST 2007

Point taken. But I was thinking more of the early R1 days (pre-1971)
when he'd often say that he wished he had time to play the whole of an
album, but could only play one track, as he only had 3 hours of
programmes per week. And even on the Perfumed Garden, where he had
plenty of time and lots of new music to enthuse over, he never - as far
as I can remember, at least - played albums uninterrupted, from start
to finish - with the possible exception of "Sgt. Pepper" when Radio
London first got hold of a copy.

Colin