[peel] Re: One or two other teeny blanks?? (help?)

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Jul 11 19:32:48 CEST 2007

Well - I dug out my cassette and it was dated 1991 - so that shows what I know! I've a feeling I must have dated it retrospectively based on what else was on the tape.  To confuse matters more though the other stuff was from the 1990 Festive 50. I also remember taping it at my parents so I must have been back for the xmas holidays & maybe it was just a tape that I had left there for a few years?

Just listening back to it and the last thing John says is that he sees himself playing records until he drops dead because he doesn't like the idea of retirement! I reliase he was being flippant but it's quite touching in retrospect..