One or two other teeny blanks?? (help?)

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Wed Jul 11 10:51:45 CEST 2007

> 13/02/02 - Clinic

i found 4 different clinic sessions / live sets last night, spread over 3
minidiscs (all of which also had either broadcast or ballboy on them) but
not this one. they do, however, seem to have a thing about starting with
Magic Boots.

>   - Anyone got a recording of the 21/12/00 Xmas special from Peel
>   Acres? I have most of the titles (a number each I think from
>   Cinerama, Mury the Hump, Wisdom of Harry, but David Iver Herman Dune
>   is sure they did more than one number, although he can't recall
>   what,but I only have the title of one (CHannukah in Florida).

i have 2002 and 2003 on the tivo (easiest way to timer record whilst home
for christmas), and found what i think was 2001 (camera obscura, 'little
donkey'?) on minidisc. no sign of 2000 (although i remember it at the time.
am also remembering heavenly doing 'in the bleak midwinter'. 1999?)

aren't those two 2004 sessions a bit late for peel? or were they recorded
(or booked) before and broadcast after?

note to self: write the bloody dates down next time.

so, unproductive. still, was fun.

andy