[peel] Re: One or two other teeny blanks?? (help?)

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Wed Jul 11 00:35:07 CEST 2007

At 21:35 10/07/2007, you wrote:

>thanks, martin: was it all one piece/mix, then?
>
>maybe they did it in advance, yes
>
>any indications from your data if peel spoke to Roni at all? That
>would be the clincher

I've listened back to it now and it sounds like it was
broadcast as a continuous piece of music.  There are
some separate tracks but they seem to go straight to the next one
without any evidence of my usual pause button
technique!    I have it marked in my database as a session
rather than live but that could be a mistake.
However there is a lot of fancy production
on it so I'd guess it was recorded previously
It has a clean start and finish so I have nothing of
what Peel said

martin