Slash music downloads

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Wed Jan 31 10:57:57 CET 2007

Domestic Empire writes:

> I've uploaded SlashMusic 13 if anybody has trouble downloading it:
> http://my.opera.com/garywalsh/blog/2007/01/30/unlucky-for-some
>
> I got the same plugin message but grabbed the link from the source
> code. Plugins - I shit 'em!?

yes, ctrl-u made a complete mockery of 'we can only stream this'. thanks for
pointing that out, eddie.

gig was the other bits that they couldn't fit into show 11 by the sound of
it although, oddly, some of the links were the same. unfortunately nobody
introduced their songs so all i have is a bunch of "???" for titles.

have added myspace and slashmusic links to the listing (slashmusic have
changed their link style, from alphanumeric ids to band names, which is
annoying given i have 50 or so of the old style). that third icon is meant
to be a spider but suffers from being 14x14 pixels. um, all those need
redoing. and IE doesn't seem to understand width:600px. or transparent pngs.
anyway, updates.

andy
http://www.koogy.clara.co.uk/slashmusic/