[peel] Peelie's Radio 1 site

tony donaghey tonydonaghey@...
Sun Jan 14 12:35:40 CET 2007

The BBC's updating of its websites is woeful. When I was looking to help promote a CD launch by Kevin Coyne I used the search engine to see who was playing his music as a way of targeting who to send the CD to but gave up checking as the list was never updated. I have just checked again and there are no updates since mid way thru last year - airplay that I knew took place is just not there.
  Tony
ps Look out for the forthcoming Coyne tribute CD featuring Nikki Sudden, Alternative TV, Jowe Head, Jackie Leven and various Mekons.
michael stoecker <michstoecker@...> wrote:
  Does anyone know if Radio 1 has intentionally stopped maintaining their
Peelie page? Every time I've been there in the last month (quite a few), it
has disintegrated more and more. Now the only way to successfully navigate
it is to choose a text only based website. But half the pages get 404's etc.

I use the website all the time to look up Sessions data and the more recent
playlists. It would be a crime for that info to fall into the internet void.

Anyone know anything bout it?

Michael Stoecker