Peelie's Radio 1 site

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Sun Jan 14 00:48:23 CET 2007

Does anyone know if Radio 1 has intentionally stopped maintaining their
Peelie page? Every time I've been there in the last month (quite a few), it
has disintegrated more and more. Now the only way to successfully navigate
it is to choose a text only based website. But half the pages get 404's etc.

I use the website all the time to look up Sessions data and the more recent
playlists. It would be a crime for that info to fall into the internet void.

Anyone know anything bout it?

Michael Stoecker