[peel] Re: christmas

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Jan 2 19:04:37 CET 2007

> (does Rocker have a Flying Saucer Attack connection btw? there's someone
> called Rocker that gets a credit on their lps. could be a coincidence but
> there's a geographical possibility)

Er.. Yeah - Worked with FSA for a couple of years in the late 90s - on the
recording side though, not in the live band due to other gigging commitments I
had at the time!

I still occasionally bump into Dave FSA(retired) and when I do I encourage
him to get his musician head back on!

Keep buying the records! That Trojan Dub Rareties set is a triple CD but
worth it as almost every track is a previously unknown (to me at least) classic -
in fact on the strength of it I've also gone out and bought the other two Dub
box sets - all good stuff - shame they're not on vinyl though! Have been
working through the rareties box on my dandelion show - one track a month, so still
plenty to go!

With the festive 50 now streaming once or twice a day we are experiencing
quite heavy traffic on the dandelionradio.com site - we are trying to bump up our
capacity so if anyone cannot connect just try again later! - The 50 will be
on with our normal shows throughout January!

Cheers!

Rocker

rocker@...
rockerq@...