[peel] Not Barking, But Calling?

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Dec 31 10:59:10 CET 2007

He did broadcast it on more than one occasion - even on The Peel Show.
It sounded a bit like the noise you make if you open your mouth wide and
flick your finger at your throat hard. I'm not a dolphin, but it sounded
very convincing to me.   It was up there with the album, 'The Song of
the Whale' which featured such gems as 'Solo whale 1500,  two songs,
echoes from surface and bottom, propeller noise' and 'Tower whales, low
sounds, high squeals, creaks and groans, ropes rubbing".

John
.