Peel in Germany documentary download

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sun Dec 30 18:00:53 CET 2007

I've just seen the following on torrent site www.thebox.bz -

Travels With My Camera - John Peel in Autobahn Blues [VHS.TVRip -
XviD]

Broadcast on Channel 4, 22/12/1996. Running time 50'31"

--------------------------------------

Legendary DJ John Peel sets off on a journey around Germany in his
trusty Mercedes
190.  Stopping off to in various places, including Hamburg, Munich
and Berlin, he
visits radio stations, record shops and local landmarks.  He also
meets up with
various friends, including the band FSK, visits community radio
stations who he
provided programmes for, and battles with articulated lorries on the
autobahns.

Sourced from a long play VHS tape, so the picture is a little dark
and audio a bit
thin-sounding.  Don't let that put you off though, it's an enjoyable
watch and has
never been repeated to the best of my knowledge.