[peel] Re: "Gonna bring the birch back to stop home-taping"

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Fri Dec 28 04:50:15 CET 2007

I've begun re-posting Andrew's recent contributions that have
mysteriously died: "Cancelled by uploader"!!? Surely some mistake
there I think.

http://rapidshare.com/files/79477049/1984_FF_1-5_50_to_41.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/79496422/1984_FF_1-5_40_to_31.rar

(checksum files if required)
http://rapidshare.com/files/79496419/1984_FF_1-5_50_to_41.sfv
http://rapidshare.com/files/79538505/1984_FF_1-5_40_to_31.sfv

The rest will be added here as and when:
http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/2007/12/reposts.html

gary