"Gonna bring the birch back to stop home-taping"

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Thu Dec 27 12:08:19 CET 2007

I think these files prove that encoding at 128/44 is
perfectly OK for converting FM broadcasts ! Anything less
would probably sound inferior to the original tape ;
mp3 files encoded at 64 kbps certainly sound like something's
missing, a bit "tinny", although the original tape may sound the
same, of course.

Thanks for the music !
Father Ubu