[peel] Re: Festive Fifty Holy Grails

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Mon Dec 24 13:42:08 CET 2007

Just sent him a message, let's see what he replies. He may join the group.

Cheers,

Julian

P.S. Just off to the pub, feeling a bit dickie from last nights session, which was excessive amounts of Broadside.............

----- Original Message ----
From: dunelm61 <dunelm@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 24 December, 2007 12:04:02 PM
Subject: [peel] Re: Festive Fifty Holy Grails

At http://www.rocklist .net/festive50. htm, Andy Smith writes "I had
trouble tracking down that tape I told you about of John Peel's festive
50 from 1977. Well I have found it but it only has the top thirteen!
Beter than nothing so here they are . . . Bit disappointing, I know but
I thought there was another tape amongst the boxes, but there wasn't".

Have any MP3-conversion- savvy members of this group tried contacting Mr
Smith (andymss @ aol.com)?