Talking Of Taping Stuff....

tony donaghey tonydonaghey@...
Wed Dec 19 19:17:42 CET 2007

Many moons ago I found myself in Salford near the University and saw a sign for a record shop. Thru the door, up the stairs which were covered in boxes of tapes and into quite a big shop. I'd just started browsing when I heard the usual "Are you looking for anything in partcular?" but then followed by "if not then they're overpriced but if you like the look of something I'll tape it for you!"
  Years later I saw the guy in a Record Collector article and apparently he ran his shop like this for years.
  Tony