[peel] AS I ROVED OUT - more on Peel's folk music shows

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Fri Dec 14 00:48:28 CET 2007

Can you fax pdfs these days?

I have no recollection of these programmes going out either. This from
a keen Radio Times man. Maybe we were all subjected to some mass
subliminal anti-folk campaign. Everyone except Chris!

A full copy of the complete running order would be wonderful If it's
not asking too much Ken. Though not if it means your having to re-type
them all. Perhaps a scan though?

Thanks anyway and good digging as usual.

By the way my copy of your book arrived in the post yesterday and I
have to admit that it's a thing of beauty. It's even pleasing in the
tactile sense.

Gary
johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com