The WRONG/BETTER SPEED Another Nice Mess show

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Wed Dec 12 14:07:04 CET 2007

Hi, some of might have heard yesterday's Another Nice Mess (you are
welcome to listen again on www.anothernicemess.com
<http://www.anothernicemess.com/> ) in which I played a techno 12'' at
the wrong speed because it sounds better that way (faster). Some
listeners suggested afterwards that I should dedicate a whole 3-hour
show, or a special, to records INTENTIONALLY played at the 'wrong', but
in fact 'better' speed. I think this is a great idea and therefore I
also ask the music wizards of this group to come up with suggestions.
So, which records sound better played at a different speed!!!???

Thanks in advance !!

Marcelle
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>