[peel] Fabric07 Track 1

Rob Brewer lists@...
Sun Dec 2 16:53:10 CET 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 11:04 AM, Julian Porter <spiggytopes55@...> wrote:

> We all know and love Fabric07, a great collection of tracks, but does anyone
> know that the track listing is incorrect?
>
> I have a friend who happens to be a lecturer for a BSC Music Production
> course. He sends me various bits to do with music, mostly obscure stuff, and
> he recently sent me a track by the Japanese band Asa Chang & Junray called
> "Hana". When I played it I thought, I know that track. Sure enough it is
> track one on Fabric07 (minus the vocal but plus the football commentary),
> although this track is credited to the Scottish Folk Punk outfit Sons and
> Daughters as "Medecine".

Eh? My copy of Fabriclive. 07 lists it as "01 Intro - (exceprt from)
Asa-Chang and Junray - Hana (also featuring) BBC Commentary 1981
European Cup Final - Liverpool v Real Madrid". Maybe there was more
than one printing and the error was fixed before mine was made.

(...and to be painfully pedantic, fabric 07 is a different
compilation, by Hipp-E and Halo, though that doesn't have Sons and
Daughters on it either.)

--
Rob Brewer rob@... http://www.rbrwr.org
"The [central limit theorem] would have been personified by the Greeks