FW: [dr-staff] Fw: Radio 1 40th anniversary

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Tue Aug 7 23:49:59 CEST 2007

A request for assistance from Radio One...   simon.barnard@...

----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Barnard
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 3:03 PM
Subject: Radio 1 40th anniversary

Hello there,

I'm putting together a 'Best of John Peel' programme for Radio 1's 40th
anniversary, and need your help!

I wondered if you or any of your listeners had any favourite John moments or
quotes from John's Radio 1 shows (and if they remember when it was, even
better) - and if so if they could please e-mail me asap. I'll then see if we
have those moments in our archives and try to include them in the
programme..

Hope you can help!

All the best,

Simon

Simon Barnard
BBC Radio 1 l  Yalding House | 152-156 Great Portland St | London W1N 6AJ |
Tel: 0207 765 5263 | Mob: 07771 657 529

http://www.bbc.co.uk
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately.