[peel] Tapes of Top Gear from 1969 and 1970

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Apr 15 20:32:54 CEST 2007

I'd imagine there'd be a lot of interest in these. I, for one, would
love to hear them. And that fast initial playback should be correctable
if the tapes are encoded to digital format.

So, does anyone in the group have the capability to encode reel-to-reel
to CD/MP3? The only person I'm aware of is the estimable Guy Brown, but
he's on the West Coast of the US and is an extremely busy fella. It
would be terrific if someone could get these shared around the group.

Eddie.