Festive 50 1979 (10 to 1)

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Apr 14 14:59:49 CEST 2007

Thanks to everyone concerned for this gem !
Surprisingly reasonable quality for a 30 year-old medium
wave tape (no wavering in and out of focus).
It could be nicely remastered by 'pasting' in high
quality copies of the songs (as per that old 1967
Peel show), just leaving our man's talking ........

btw - can't access your site, Jon H.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Horne" <jon.horne@...> wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
>  Just to let you know that I've put an mp3 version of this onto The
Peel Tapes. It's a much