[peel] Dandelion Box Set

Susi Maxwell-Stewart susioddball2k@...
Sat Oct 21 16:32:35 CEST 2006

paul if you heard Hawkwind i do not think you would regret it I  remember Hawkwind back in the olden days and i also remember talking to  a young fan in the 90's and they are still liked  Good sign for a  band eh It would be nice if someone played Hawkwind on Dandelion

Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:                                                  > Various Artists
  > Life Too, Has Surface Noise - The Complete Dandelion Records Singles
  > Collection 1969-1972
  > Cherry Red CRCDBOX1
  >
  > 3 CD Box Set features a 48 page booklet containing the story of
  > Dandelion with original artwork, images, memorabilia and
  > contributions from Clive Selwood and the artistes themselves.

  <snip>
  25GBP on Freak Emporium - but only 20GBP on Amazon (perhaps because it is
  pre-order until tomorrow).
  Amazon links to a Hawkwind picture and description ... so I have put it on
  my Wishlist and will pop back in a few days to see if they have fixed it.
  I remember falling asleep at a Hawkwind concert back in 1977 or 1978 .. so
  getting their DVD set might help fill in the blanks. But I'd rather not get
  it by mistake.

  Maybe some of our DJs will play a few in next months set of shows (we are
  completely unrelated - except in spirit).

  Paul Webster
  Backroom at Dandelion Radio
  http://www.dandelionradio.com