: Dandelion radio

Susi Maxwell-Stewart susioddball2k@...
Fri Oct 20 14:03:56 CEST 2006

could you clarify who we submit material to on the dandelion radio  group as i attempted to get sean my fellow presenter to ask some  questions on my behalf and they said they did not know me well when i  registered with dandelion i know that muskay contacted me and neil H so  i am confused could some one get back to me thanks susi

Andrew Dean <koogy@...> wrote:                                                  Paul Webster writes:

  >> Various Artists
  >> Life Too, Has Surface Noise - The Complete Dandelion Records Singles
  >> Collection 1969-1972
  >> Cherry Red CRCDBOX1
  >>
  >> 3 CD Box Set features a 48 page booklet containing the story of
  >> Dandelion with original artwork, images, memorabilia and
  >> contributions from Clive Selwood and the artistes themselves.
  >>
  > <snip>
  > 25GBP on Freak Emporium - but only 20GBP on Amazon (perhaps because it is
  > pre-order until tomorrow).

  is due on 20th november i think, not 20th october.

  peel all-time festive 50 cd and about 5 different artist peel sessions cds
  (house of love, pulp, siouxsie, gene, pj harvey) between now and then...

  andy