Who here can relate??

phil philip.gh@...
Wed Nov 15 13:11:52 CET 2006

<PS. Am I the only one here who still can't bring
himself to get rid of his vinyl, even after digitising
them ?>
Nah, I've kept all of mine and still play them, I still occasionally
buy vinyl even though I do love my iriver mp3 player :)
As for digitalising, I used to copy much of my vinyl to minidisc and
then if I felt the need, back it up on a hard drive. These days I
tend to just download any albums I need in digtal form to save the
messing around.

                                                   Phil