Dandelion Radio

djsilverheels djhc2@...
Wed May 31 18:15:17 CEST 2006

Ah, fair enough - although I think a lot of these podcasts showcase new
music from bands who put their work up for nothing anyway, some of the
tracks they play are too old not to have been taken from an album and
played. Either way it's good to know that Dandelion is keeping it Peel,
I look forward to listening. In combination there will be plenty to
listen to. Good luck and thanks again.

DC

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Webster" <paul@...> wrote:

> We would have no problem doing the shows as podcasts. However. one of
the objectives that we set ourselves was to do it keep it 'legal'.
> The icence that we have ony allows streaming ... with various other
constraints.
> I guess that an 'unsigned bns only' approach would be one way to
sidestep things since the artists would probably be happy to hve their
material played ithout asking for any payment, but we did not want to
limit ourselves,
> if anyone has a relatively low cost way to podcast such music legally
then I am sure we'd look into it.