[peel] Re: Dandelion Radio

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Sun May 28 19:50:40 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
djsilverheels wrote
.... For my part, I'm grateful to Phil for providing
another new source ....

Just to put this in perspective.
I just happened to post the message announcing the laqunch of Dandelion
Radio.
In fact I'm just a small cog in the wheel of our little team.

Consisting of
5 regular DJs
Andrew Morrison
Neil Jenkins
Mark Rosney
Rocker
and last but not least
Dan Barrell

Plus we have
Paul Webster
Alan
Neil C
and myself in backroom/admin roles.

Mind you this is not a hard and fast breakdown, as some of the DJ' have also
been involved in some of the "Techy" stuff with regards to design of logos
etc. and the sorting out and compiling of the stream.
I'm also having a go at compiling a show (don't know whether it will ever
get broadcast - we'll see).
Not an official communiqu�, but just to let you all know I'm not Dandelion
Radio, just one of a keen and eager bunch of like minded individuals
inspired by John Peel, who make up the whole team.

Phil Edwards