[peel] Dandelion Radio

Mark sploozed@...
Fri May 26 13:52:52 CEST 2006

That's really good news Phil. I used to be part of the
relevant newsgroup and I've been waiting to try it
out. I don't have time now, but I did want to wish you
good luck.

I would love to contribute a show in the line of rare
black music Peely has played over the years. I'm
probably a rarity in liking the soul and Reggae since
the mid seventies. So I have some real rarities in
that area.

But I'm very averse to the recorded sound of my voice
and I'm sure you'll come up with enough dulcet tones
to fill the spaces long before I pluck up the courage.

Anyway all the best and I'll be listening soon.