Peel shows

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri May 26 13:25:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

Courtesy of the wonderful johnpeeleveryday page, think the links you
are looking for may be at the following:

http://johnpeelpages.blogspot.com/

Not sure if they still work. Good luck!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Hi Phil.
>
>   NeilC suggested that I drop you a line. Earlier this year I was
doing my best to download the shows that dubster was putting on his
blogspot page. This was a bit of a pain, as I didn't have broadband
access at home at the time and I was having to do it at work, so
kept coming a cropper with the blasted proxy server / download limit
exceeded problem. Anyway, I got a good collection of them, but then
I went a couple of weeks at the end of Feb / early March without
downloading any before illness struck me down for a fortnight and I
was off work. When I got back, he'd pulled all the shows from his
page. I'd been keeping an ongoing list of the ones that he'd posted
so I could tick them off when I got them. My list ends on Wedneday 8
March (Finnish shows), so I don't know if he posted many more after
that. Anyway, the point of this waffle is, I'd like to get copies of
the ones I missed and I wonder if you downloaded them?

>   Thanks in advance for your help / time.
>
>   Dr Mango

>  Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail -
quick, easy and free. Do it now...