[peel] Peel shows

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Thu May 25 17:50:59 CEST 2006

Damn. Meant to send this privately, not to the whole group! But if anyone can assist...

Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:    Hi Phil.

  NeilC suggested that I drop you a line. Earlier this year I was doing my best to download the shows that dubster was putting on his blogspot page. This was a bit of a pain, as I didn't have broadband access at home at the time and I was having to do it at work, so kept coming a cropper with the blasted proxy server / download limit exceeded problem. Anyway, I got a good collection of them, but then I went a couple of weeks at the end of Feb / early March without downloading any before illness struck me down for a fortnight and I was off work. When I got back, he'd pulled all the shows from his page. I'd been keeping an ongoing list of the ones that he'd posted so I could tick them off when I got them. My list ends on Wedneday 8 March (Finnish shows), so I don't know if he posted many more after that. Anyway, the point of this waffle is, I'd like to get copies of the ones I missed and I wonder if you downloaded them?

  Thanks in advance for your help / time.

  Dr Mango