A quick question...

dave beans_again@...
Mon May 15 16:23:18 CEST 2006

Oh my, heavy topic for a debut post, and apologies for coming in
rather late. But I don't see any logical connection between oven
gloves and nazi-era references. There seems to be some confusion here
between ovens and the obscene technology of nazi mass murder, which
was something quite different. I'm no fan but I think HMHB are
innocent on this score, which is more than can be said for JD/NO.