1969 sessions anyone?

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Thu May 11 22:57:04 CEST 2006

Dear all

This is very farfetched, I know, but last time I asked
you lot I got what I wanted immediately.....!!

Way way back in 1969 John Martyn did a session for
Night Ride I think, it included a lovely song called
The River and another one called Come along and Sing a
Song of Summer. Does anyone have this session on tape?

Also way way WAY back in 1969 the newly formed Yes did
a Top Gear session where they played Another Day and
Sweetness - anyone got that one?

Expecting a resounding silence, but thanks anyone O ye
musical historians

Paul