Pig's Big 78: A Beginner's Guide

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Mon Mar 27 15:04:05 CEST 2006

both kershaw and RDB have played tracks from the Pig's Big 78 cd in the last
week so i guess its release is imminent.

http://www.trikont.com/catalogue/350_PEEL/350_PEEL.html

Klang should be distributing this in the UK but it's not on their website
yet.

fitfee68 writes:

> Seems the tracklistings are now back on the BBC's Peel site - that is,
> from the beginning of 2002 onwards. I just hope that there will be more
> to follow.
>          Chris Stephens.

thanks for that. big gap between jan and july 2002 but there are actually
more there than there were before - all the jan ones are new iirc.

andy